samedi 7 octobre 2017

Free flow animation and sketches update!

Animating on my long metro commutes is my current obsession. I use my tablet Fire and the App FlipaClip.
Working on morphing different people together is a way of expressing that despite our differences, we all are connected through movement, that we all share the same air that keeps us alive: All in One!










I've been doing a lot of sketching while in France (when visiting my family) and wanted to share a few here:








2 commentaires:

  1. Wow!! This drawing are a-ma-zing!! You're definitly are a inspirational.Did you use reference for the thee dancing drawings?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Dazy!! Sorry I didn't see this message earlier. Thanks a ton for your kind words, I really appreciate it! No I'm usually not using any references when I draw anatomy, I just have been studying anatomy almost on a daily basis since I'm a teenager. Happy you like these roughs!! See you around.

    RépondreSupprimer